Today Tim helped me turn our laundry closet into a craft closet for my sewing and scrapbooking projects. We removed everything, painted the closet and created a desktop and shelves. I love it because it gives me large space to work on, plenty of shelves for organizing and storage, and I can hide the mess if I don't have time to clean up. I want to go by better storage baskets to make the look more uniform, but that is for another day.

This is what the closet looked like from the previous owners.

This is what it looks like now.

Oh, my! What do I do? I'm in the middle of a project and the doorbell just rang! I don't want them to think I'm a slob.

Oh, I know. I'll just shut the closet door.

Caroline is 12 week and just as happy as can be.
1 comment:
I love her smile! Such a cutie.
Post a Comment