The holidays have kept us busy. I wish I could have posted one or two blogs in between this one, but I guess I'm learning about the busy life of being a parent. Caroline is now ten weeks old and learning so much. She is just now getting the hang to holding on to rattles when you put them in hers hands and she is doing so well with hold her head up. Before I know it she won't need my help any more. On the 19th of December Caroline and I rode with my parents up to Rome, GA to have our Christmas get together with my mom's side of the family. My Aunt Kay and Uncle Nick went to Italy this summer the same time Tim and I when to England. They got in touch with our Italian relatives to have dinner and share heritage stories with them. This year Aunt Kay hosted Christmas at her house and recreated the five course meal that was cooked for them. I was very delicous.
Right after I got home the Sunday of that weekend, we started getting ready for Tim's family. His mom, dad, brother, and grandmother came down the Monday before Christmas and stayed until early Saturday morning. We had a good time with them. And of course with grandparents visiting, Caroline got more presents than anyone.
This Christmas I did some major hinting for the Open Hearts necklace from Kay Jewlers. Tim did good in getting the not so subtle hints, however he tried to make the gift giving more fun than just giving me what I wanted. Click
HERE to see the video clip from Christmas day. Happy New Years to all!!!

Four Generations on my Mom's side. The night before was a long night as Princess Caroline does not sleep well away from home...hence, the lovely hair style.

Caroline and Grandma Billings.

Caroline is happy it's Christmas!

Caroline and Grandpa Billings.

What a party animal!

Caroline has a new friend the same size as her.
1 comment:
Oh my! She's a cute little chunk!! I can't wait to see her and you all in a few weeks! Aaron is here now...we need to iChat with you all...I haven't forgotton, we just get so busy sometimes:(
Post a Comment