please keep me in your prayers for going back to work. I have to get trained to instruct, which seems like a hard enough task in itself since I haven't controlled in over a year, and I'm in charge of the squadron's budget, which is a time consuming job. I feel a bit inadequate to my work responsibilities but I know God is bigger and can help me through this.I just want to be proficient and still be able to go home at closing time so I can spend every possible moment with Caroline and Tim. So please remember to pray for me.
Last Friday we went to our squadron Christmas party. We took Caroline with us and dressed her up. Her father said she was "the bell of the ball." Everyone had something to say about how beautiful she was. The base commander's wife held her for the longest time as he looked on nervously and told his wife not to get any ideas. Anyways we had a wonderful time in spite of Tim not winning the iphone give away.
Tim painted the up stairs guest room this weekend. This is what I found before he started the rolling.
Squadron Christmas Party.
1 comment:
She is so beautiful Malinda. I'll be keeping you all in my prayers as you go back to work. Caroline is so blessed to have such wonderful, loving parents. Thank you for sharing her pictures. She's so precious.
Post a Comment