"I got my toes."
"Daddy's class of students had a party last Saturday. This is me hanging out with crazy, future Air Battle Managers."
"I love my new outfit. Thank you Grandma Billings!"
As for tim and I work, work, work and more work. Tim did score a goal last night at his soccer game. I took at run on the beach yesterday with the squadron. It's so awesome to see such beautiful scenery while you are working out. This weekend we are hiring 1-800-got-junk to haul of all the junk in our garage. We have so much stuff, our little cars can't carry it all. A lot of it is shelving units and wood that was left behind when the previous owners moved out. We will have so much space, Caroline will have room for her garage band when she gets older. We are going to have so much more space. Then we have plans to work on the lawn, that is if it does not rain on Saturday.
Raspberries by Caroline!
No comments:
Post a Comment